Semi-random ramblings from the ethereal edge of...ahh forget it.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Achtung, Barack: what's wrong with this picture?

Why, pray tell, is a junior senator from Illinois currently the toast of Europe?
(Meanwhile, back in the states, Barack Obama's running mate is just toast.)
This is the world we live in, where platitudes win hearts, minds and votes.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think John McCain is any more substantive than Barack Obama. That being said, the mainstream media's infatuation with Obama's oratory is nothing short of sickening.
To watch these love-struck adults gushing like pubescent teenagers over Obama is embarrassing and unprofessional.
By the way, does the fact that 200,000 Germans showed up to hear Obama speak today make you more or less inclined to vote for him?
Just a thought.
I don't know why I bother, of course. I'm writing in Ron Paul no matter what.

No comments: